Home ForexUpdate on USD/INR and EUR/INR (Dec) – 15.Dec.2014
Update on USD/INR and EUR/INR (Dec) – 15.Dec.2014

Update on USD/INR and EUR/INR (Dec) – 15.Dec.2014

Update on USD/INR - 16-Dec-2014
Update on USD/INR - 12-Dec-2014

Hi all,
Welcome back..
There is a change after this weekend from my side. I would like to give some views on EUR/INR too. Actually I use to follow USDINR rather than EURINR but some traders urge me to follow Euro too. Because Donations are welcome and I would like to gather some donations through Euro traders too.
Also please follow this post’s comments as I will be updating some vital clues today through comments.

The pair USD/INR opened higher at 62.70 against Friday’s LTP 62.51
The Dayhigh as of now is 62.7425 and Daylow is 62.66
CMP is 62.7125

The figure 62.50 may not hit today. 62.75 is a possible Dayhigh..

Earn Free Bitcoin

Like?
Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

Hi all,
The pair USD/INR showing Bullish trend ahead FOMC meeting touched a high of 63.1575 and Daylow of 62.6350. Closing LTP was 63.15

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

USD/INR strong resistance at 63.1550

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

Sell EUR/INR…CMP is 78.3775

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

Sorry for not specifying a target for EUR sell call. After my call, EUR/INR was down upto 78.22 and went higher..When a blind call without target is made, please keep in mind to book profit atleast when it reaches 10 paise profit levels.

KIRAN KUNDALIA
KIRAN KUNDALIA
5 years ago

GA Sir,
Today bought USDINR @ 62.69, booked 50% profit @ 62.87 and rest are hold with SL 62.72 (as per chart)

Pls adv whether to book rest or should I wait for high ?

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago
Reply to  KIRAN KUNDALIA

After breaking a small resistance of 62.95, the pair USD/INR went high upto 62.0525..
63.0950 is the only high figure which I have for now..

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

USD is strongly Bullish against Indian Rupee..Present hit Dayhigh is 62.94 and the Daylow is 62.6350.
Its not possible to stop the Bulls at some technical figure like 62.75 on such a big day. My month high poll figure 62.85 also broken. Now a small resistance is at 62.95. CMP is 62.8475

Anyhow let me give the revised support level. It is 62.59. Those who have intraday short positions with target 62.50, kindly revise to 62.59 or more.

KIRAN KUNDALIA
KIRAN KUNDALIA
5 years ago

Thank u sir, ur comments are highly remarkable !!!

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

EUR/INR strong support at 77.85

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x