Home ForexUpdate for USD/INR – 5-Dec-2014
Update for USD/INR – 5-Dec-2014

Update for USD/INR – 5-Dec-2014

Tip for USD/INR - 08-Dec-2014
Update for USD/INR - 3-Dec-2014

Hi all,
Sorry for not posting any updates yesterday. I was on a short trip..
Yesterday the pair USD/INR opened at 62.25 (Dayhigh) and the Daylow was 62.1550. The pair is on a consolidating mood as it wandered between 62.2675 and 62.1550 for last two days. Yesterday’s closing LTP was 62.2175.

Today the pair opened at 62.2875 which i wish to call a “fake” opening and Daylow of 61.9650 was hit in a while very dramatically. Normal traders are not getting any chance to sell/buy in these figures. The CMP is 62.0750
Only 61.94 is the figure to hit on the lower side as of now..

Earn Free Bitcoin

Like?
Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago

HI all,
The pair traded in a band of 62.2875 (Dayhigh) and 61.9650 (Daylow). But the ‘real’ trade happened between 62.05 and 62.15
Closing LTP was 62.0625

KIRAN KUNDALIA
KIRAN KUNDALIA
5 years ago

Sir,
Currently USDINR is 62.15, can u pls tell me from this rate where it can go ? Up or down ?

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago
Reply to  KIRAN KUNDALIA

Hope you have downloaded my PDF file from the Downloads page. There are still 3 targets clearly above 62.6350 (present Month-High) to hit. So if you have LONG positions, please hold it atleast upto 10-Dec-2014
But remember that 61.94 is the lowest target to hit before 10th Dec.

KIRAN KUNDALIA
KIRAN KUNDALIA
5 years ago

Sir
Actually my current position is in short. Most probably I’ll cover it on monday morning if it gives rate near 61.94. And then will wait for the buy signal in chart.

Thanks a lot for ur reply & efforts !!!
Highly appreciated !!!

Wayanad.co.in Admin
5 years ago
Reply to  KIRAN KUNDALIA

Hi,
USD/INR closing spot rate was 61.78 at 5pm, Friday 05-Dec-2014.

After positive U.S NFP (Non Farm Payroll) November data, US Dollar appreciated against every currency including INR.
Friday late night USD/INR trade shows 61.94 SPOT price as per the Live chart. That means US Dollar gained 16paise after NFP data. This may reflect in tomorrow’s opening.

KIRAN KUNDALIA
KIRAN KUNDALIA
5 years ago

Yes sir,
Effect is there as u said…

KIRAN KUNDALIA
KIRAN KUNDALIA
5 years ago

Hello Sir,
I do trades in USDINR with 200 lots to 400 lots by watching chart. But ur comments are really helpful to get the directions for having positions.

Thanks a lot sir for being there and guiding me and many like me.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x